I LOVE QUOTES.
Absolutely and unapologetically.
Yeah, you know those wood quote signs? Get me every time. And my Pinterest account? Just constant quotes popping up!
Clearly, mind-blowing quotes are a must if a book is going to sweep me off my feet.
Below, you’ll find my top ten
favorite current favorite quotes. And, I should probably worn you that a few are from the Throne of Glass series . . . because I’m obsessed . . . and I’m still recovering from my “book hangover” after finishing Empire of Storms.
Side-note: Okay, all of them are from either Sarah J. Maas or Brandon Sanderson . . . oops.
1. “The world,” Aelin said, “will be saved and remade by the dreamers, Rolfe.” Sarah J. Maas || Empire of Storms
2. “Once, maybe I would have thought you a fool, but . . . well, that’s kind of what trust is, isn’t it? A willful self-delusion? You have to shut out that voice that whispers about betrayal, and just hope that your friends aren’t going to kill you.” Brandon Sanderson || Mistborn: The Final Empire
3. “You could rattle the stars,” she whispered. “You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.” Sarah J. Mass || Throne of Glass
4. “I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.” Brandon Sanderson || Words of Radiance
5. “Elend, I had to realize that I could be both people. . . I had to acknowledge the new person I’m becoming is a valid extension of who I am. . . You have to realize that who you were is still a valid part of you. That person makes silly comments, and does things just to provoke a reaction. But, he’s also lovable and kindhearted. You can’t lose those things just because you’re emperor.” Brandon Sanderson || The Hero of Ages
6. “You make me want to live, Rowan. Not just survive; not just exist. Live.” Sarah J. Maas || Queen of Shadows.
7. “Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.” Brandon Sanderson || The Way of Kings.
8. “We all bear scars. Mine just happen to be more visible than most.” Sarah J. Maas || Throne of Glass
9. “He couldn’t win, but he kept running. And when the storm caught him, it didn’t matter that he’d died, because he’d run for all he had. We all die in the end, you see, so I guess what really matters is how well you’ve run.” Brandon Sanderson || Words of Radiance
10. “Even a good thing can become destructive if taken to excess. You did not ask for this, I understand. But the mark of a grerat man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.” Brandon Sanderson || The Alloy of Law
I used a website titled Canva to design the images. Canva is a useful source for creating graphics or images. They provide plenty of free backgrounds, filters, fonts, and layouts to get you started. Head over by clicking here, and give them some love!